As an independent designer, I have many roles, such as: job management, concept development, prototyping, and production. I enjoy coming up with creative solutions, combining experimental design concepts with production techniques that have beautiful and effective outcomes.
Over the years I have developed maps and graphics for numerous guide books, large folding maps for outdoor recreation, interactive web maps, and maps for nearly every other purpose. Prior to founding Bonfire (FKA: Map Design Studio) I contracted with National Geographic Maps, and worked for the University of Kansas Map Services Lab and the Institute for Cartographic Design at Humboldt State University.
· Print Map Design
· Web Map Design (Static & Interactive)
· 3D Map Design (Urban & Natural Scenes)
· Shaded Relief Production
· Terrain Modeling
· Geo-visualization & Info-graphics
· Web Development & WordPress
· User Interface Design
· Python programming
· Geo-spatial Tool Development
· GIS Analysis (Raster & Vector)